Alternative Asset Management
WE ARE HIRING - Click Here for more details
BarclayHedge Performance awards above reference our previous ACMP strategy which is now closed. ACMP II is our latest generation of high performance trading strategies.
Dynamic & Innovative
- Automated Systematic fx Trading Experts
- Private Equity Corporate Advisory
Established in January 2004 as an independent corporate financial advisory business and specialist fx investment management company, we have specialised in absolute return strategies using leading edge systematic automated trading systems coupled with disciplined asset management techniques focusing on strong risk control.
We have spent over 12 years designing, developing and testing various hybrid trading structures employing totally unique and powerful algorithms, some of which employ equally impressive and no less important top down neural networks studies which combine to produce high alpha trading programs that we use for profit. Our Alternative Currency Management Program ("ACMP II") strategy delivers an unbroken track record of profits since launch (37 months with no draw downs), designed and sub-managed by our strategic partners, Mediatrix Capital Inc.
Our corporate advisory projects include:
- Leading-edge HeteroJunction (HJT) SmartWire & 3DCell Solar Thin Film PV
- Innovative offshore Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
- Online healthcare on any device, anytime, anywhere
Risk assessment is rigorous and key to our investment management style.
The Company's core objectives are to produce absolute returns for investors that seek wealth creation; however we have also used our expertise and innovation and expertise to provide capital protection for those who increasingly seek and often demand wealth preservation in today's (still) fragile financial climate.
Our philosophy is to use only the 'best of breed' within the investment management business for research, design and development of our product range, available within bespoke fund structures and 'managed accounts' - all with the same top-down management process and strong focus on risk control. Our objective is to deliver absolute returns within a carefully risk assessed and controlled environment, managed by our carefully chosen and expert team of dedicated professionals.
Our current product range includes:
- ACMP II - our newly available multi-year proven strategy is a combination of calibrated and encoded algorithms of Technical Analytical studies, using Cross Currency Correlation, trade sizing and an extremely detailed money & margin management methodologies.
- HeteroJuntion SmartWire Solar Thin Film PV - providing turnkey solutions for the production and application of amorphous-/micromorphous-silicon (a-Si/μ-Si) Thin Film solar modules using leading edge HeteroJunction SmartWire technology- based purely on the Company's own unique patents. The Company does not intend to sell its module production technology to any third party, rather it is desirous to set up local manufacturing capabilities (with a "Financing Partner" for each country/centre) including a module production facility in a mutual cooperation as true 'partners', whereupon our manufacturer supplies the required Technology, Know how, Recipe, Licences etc.
- Verticle Axis Wind Turbines (VAWT) - Our client; Blue Horizons Energy Limited (BHE), is a newly formed company engaged in the development of an innovative floating off shore Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) – Horizon One. Our proposition is to partner with an investor to develop an innovative floating off shore Vertical Axis Wind Turbine. Construction and testing of the full size prototype will take 18 months and the project will be based in Cornwall, SW England. Commercialisation of a 9 turbine – 4.5MW - array will follow successful testing and installation using the UK grid connection in Cornwall. The product will then move to global commercialisation.
A2ML's core strengths within the majority of its business activities come from its ability to 'partner' with industry leading edge developers and innovators plus the use of core service providers of only those teams, such as Mediatrix Capital Inc., with exceptional abilities within distinct areas of speciality.
The Company is owned by senior management that has achieved exceptional success through careers in the financial markets.
IMPORTANT RISK WARNINGS appear throughout this web site. Viewers are strongly recommended to take careful note of these Risk Warnings where appropriate - i.e. when viewing site content in relation to investment opportunities and financial returns etc.